scoper - The SCOPer package
scoper is a member of the Immcantation framework and provides computational approaches
for the identification of B cell clones from adaptive immune receptor repertoire sequencing
(AIRR-Seq) datasets. It includes methods for assigning clonal identifiers using
sequence identity, hierarchical clustering, and spectral clustering.
- identicalClones: Clonal assignment using sequence identity partitioning.
- hierarchicalClones: Hierarchical clustering approach to clonal assignment.
- spectralClones: Spectral clustering approach to clonal assignment.
- plotCloneSummary: Visualize inter- and intra-clone distances.
- Nouri N and Kleinstein SH (2018). A spectral clustering-based method for identifying clones from high-throughput B cell repertoire sequencing data. Bioinformatics, 34(13):i341-i349.
- Nouri N and Kleinstein SH (2019). Somatic hypermutation analysis for improved identification of B cell clonal families from next-generation sequencing data. bioRxiv, 10.1101/788620.
- Gupta NT, et al. (2017). Hierarchical clustering can identify B cell clones with high confidence in Ig repertoire sequencing data. The Journal of Immunology, 198(6):2489-2499.